Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Thank You for following the Spirit...

Playing Dominos at the Iglesia (the church)with my two converts Luis y Frankiro..they trashed me... Dominos here is insane lol They play Professional rules and you know how Tio Wilberg takes a while to think and is really good? They do the same but play 30x faster so that a 200 point game ends in 10 mins.. lol Luis stopped by our house at 10 pm when I was sick just to check on me... 

Note: My e-mail to Elder Hefner on Monday morning read:

My dearest Elder (Son),


How is my Elder? Do you still have the flu? Is the fever gone? Something is up for I had a dream with you last night and your dad told me this morning that he felt he had to put your name in the Temple at Midnight. He said he did in 9 Temples.... So what's up? We can feel something is wrong...

Thank you for following the Spirit..

So I am so grateful you guys followed the Spirit and putting my name on the prayer rolls of the Temples... I wasn't allowed to Leave the house all week by Order of Dr. Luisa... I got a bad virus that kicked me in the stomach pretty good... As well as every other part of my body HAHAHA. Hermana Grange (The medical advisor) felt so bad because I was so sick. I am sorry if my English is terrible porque (because) it has been decreasing more and more... But yea Sunday I was Driven to the Emergency room because I stood up in church and in the words of my Com "Dude you are white but YOU ARE WHITE." I felt like I had no energy and it was pretty crazy. Elder Flores helped carry me to the Car LOL. BUTTTTT This was given to me by the Lord. While in the Hospital the first time we met a man whose sister is a teacher in the CCM (MTC) in UTAH! He asked us "Can you please explain about life after this one for me?... It is my biggest question"... The next time we were there we met a man who lives 2 mins from us! The Spirit touched me so strong that I needed to talk to him and so I went over by myself and he told me he lived there which is a miracle because the hospital is in a really nice area far away from ours... We taught those two men AND the Doctor. Tambien cada vez cuando (also every time that) we had an activity or a service that was crucial for our Ward or Investigators I felt complete strength to go and work... We now have two people with a Baptismal date as well! Elder Flores did it with a member as another member stayed with me in the house and he went to go and teach... He came back and I was so elated. I was able to build the confidence of two of the most active members in the ward during this time as well. I am grateful for this affliction because it was given to me to preach the Gospel. TALK ABOUT MIRACLES!!!

I am fine now mom it was just a virus. I could have gotten it from anywhere honestly. The Doctor said I will be fine by tomorrow and she reminds me of Titi Silvy so I know she is right. It was just a bad virus lol I am HONESTLY SO much better. I am allowed to teach again and I spent a lot of hours in the office with her talking. You don't have to worry anymore I am back in the game and Elder Flores and I are working HARD and with the Spirit!

YES I GOT THE BOX!!! And a package from grandma and the Fishers at the same time!!!!!!! I am pretty sure I set the record for the mission!!!! JK...JK..LOL





THANK YOU SO MUCH I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AND THE DISTRICT AM. I told them you were sending a package with candy for us and ALL of us were jumping up and down!!! HAHAHAHA

Grandma sent me stuff to bake and I am SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! I am making chocolate chip cookies for the zone Tuesday! Everone in the zone loves you and grandma now hahahahahaha

I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO OPEN THE PACKAGE THAT FAR ONLY THE TOP..... YOU SENT ME MUSIC?!!!! OMGOSH I AM SO EXCITED!!!! OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I asked Elder Hefner: Do you get to watch conference this weekend?

OF COURSE and IN ENGLISH hahahahahaha Hey you really should put going out to teach with the missionaries in front of everything else. If you take anything away from today talking with me it is that. Sacrifice any other time you have, besides going to the temple. Sunday naps aren't important. The testimony of members changes hearts and lives. Please ask if you and dad can go teach with the elders and sisters... even if it is just once a week. I promise you as a servant and authorized representative that if you do this the Lord will bless you with a new job and it will be one you will love.
Us with Elder Martinez from the first Quorum of the Seventy !

Us and Elder Dickson today.. I made cake for the Elders! haha

Thanks mom and dad I will talk to you next week!  Love you! :) Please say Happy Easter to the Family and Ben and Glorianne especially from me! :))))
Elder Hefner

Inspiration to Elder Hefner this week (Heavenly Father has a hand on everything...he knows each of us individually...His love is infinite)


The Comforter

Henry B. Eyring
First Counselor in the First Presidency
Many are praying to Heavenly Father for relief, for help in carrying their burdens of grief, loneliness, and fear. Heavenly Father hears those prayers and understands their needs. He and His Beloved Son, the resurrected Jesus Christ, have promised help [see Matthew 11:28–30]. …
The Savior described the way He helps lighten loads and gives strength to carry them when He was about to be crucified. He knew that His disciples would grieve. He knew that they would fear for their future. He knew they would feel uncertain of their capacity to move forward.
So He gave them the promise that He makes to us and to all His true disciples:
“And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; …
“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid” (John 14:1627).
In just the past few weeks I have seen that promise of sending the Holy Ghost fulfilled in the lives of children of God who were pleading in prayer that their burdens would be lightened. The miracle of the loads being lightened came in a way the Lord promised. He and Heavenly Father sent the Holy Ghost as the Comforter to His disciples to help."




No comments:

Post a Comment