Tuesday, March 15, 2016

How our conversation started after being so sick...

DISTRICT BELLA VISTA!!!!

How our conversation started after being so sick he almost came home...


Heavenly Father knows our needs

I received a blessing from Elder Dominguez... A member of the 70 on Sunday. He was visiting the Ward. After priesthood he asked me if I was alright ( I had left twice during sacrament to the restroom... And showed up late to church because I was doubled over in pain that morning)... I told him I would continue fighting. In his blessing he cast out all the sicknesses I had and blessed me with sufficient strength to finish my mission with honor. (Note from Mom and Dad: Think about it...what are the chances that an Area Seventy was visiting his ward out of all wards in Dominican Republic? What are the chances that he noticed he was late and going out of the chapel?...for all we know Elder Hefner could have been waiting for someone. There are no coincidences!!)



Funny shirt... lol

Back to work

We have a bunch of new families! We have a brother and sister of 50 years that will be getting baptized in 3 weeks!! :) We had a man come into a lesson and testify that Jose Smith was a prophet of God and that we have a prophet and 12 apostles who live and breath... We asked if he was a member of the ward... He said he´s an investigador... They blanked the area he was in and wants to be baptized as soon as possible... He is going to come to church this Sunday... LOL TALK ABOUT AWESOME... We are also now teaching his entire family! (Once again Heavenly Father knew how sick he had been so He send investigators directly to church...amazing!!)

WE JUST HAD A MIRACLE THE PICTURES THAT WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD  JUST ARRIVED!!! Ok you have them... lol HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Hefner

No comments:

Post a Comment