Monday, March 7, 2016

President wants to send me home... Because of my health...

I am full Dominican now... ZONE BASEBALL!!! WHAT A BLAST!! 

A very rough week...

OH THANK GOODNESS ... Mom we have to talk... I have by far had the roughest week of my mission this week...
President wants to send me home... Because of my health...
He pulled me into the interview and honestly this was a really bad day because I had The Flu as well... The minute I walked into the office everyone said I Literally looked dead.. lol So I talked to him and It´s time to be honest with you guys... I have been sick basically non stop because my immune system basically doesn't exist anymore...  I have only been getting 5 hours of rest a night.. and with the strain of the work here climbing up and down mountains all day it has taken a toll on my physical body.. I wrote president now telling him that I want to stay in the mission... The day he saw me though I really broke down. It got to the point that me and my companion couldn't get up after a lesson ... BUT WE HAVE ALSO SEEN a miracle this week to help keep us going. The thing is president was supposed to call us in for special interviews on Saturday but I guess he forgot and never called... So I hope he sees that email and let´s me stay...
I will get better but the Lord is allowing this to happen. He gives me nights and days where the pain in my stomach isn't as strong and nights were I rest more than others... But this is part of the plan of Salvation mom... To be tried and tested.

I am positive the lord is going to let me stay...I can keep going mom. I have to. A lot of other missionaries have gone through MUCH worse. This is nothing believe me. I think your prayers are what I need more than others. ¨There are VERY FEW THINGS more powerful than the faithful prayers of a righteous mother¨ - Boyd. K. Packer

My comp actually pitched in the MLB but destroyed his arm so now he´s my companion lol Our team won! WOOOO

When sick... Heavenly Father brings work to them...

We had a 50 year old lady and her brother show up to church Sunday with their family... They looked like less actives but I went and talked to them and they are actually investigators.. SHE FIRST RECEIVED THE LESSONS IN 1990!! She has been bouncing around because of her job but is SO READY... Our first visit we put a baptismal date for the 2 of April and she looked at me funny... I talked to her and she said well... If I feel ready before that date can I be baptized sooner??? When we had gotten there she had asked for a Book of Mormon from her brother who was a member and had read the folletos of The Restoration and the Plan of Salvation all the way through and knew that Joseph Smith was a called and ordained prophet of God.... :O

And...We have an AMAZING ward mission leader now as well!

I have to go though... I love you guys a ton.. Hurrah for Israel!!!... and Love you more!! 

Elder Hefner

No comments:

Post a Comment