Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Hope with a new doctor and favorite scriptures

This week was a good one! One of the highlights was hopping an hour bus to a special meeting of District Leaders in Santiago. There I saw Elder Stanisclause ( from Grenada) From my group! It's been about 8 months since the last time I saw him! We both have lost a little weight HAHAHA :)


I am good... Went to the Doctor this morning... We will see what pans out if I have parasites again or what lol Na I am all healed from that... And yea the Doctor said the same... After so long it just doesn't matter LOL The doctor sent me to go get some lab work done and if it turns out positive he said he didn't care how much it cost he was going to get me the best medication possible to clear out every parasite. He is awesome. His name is Elder Mason.. He was the head doctor for the Utah Jazz for over 20 years!!!!

TELL GRANDMA I HAVE AN EYE INFECTION TOO!!!!! WE are two peas in the same pod!!! lol  LOL I go out and preach anyways..... The only time I stay home is because the mission nurse needs to come to the house to pick me up to intern me in the Hospital.. #HEFNERSTRONG Hermana Castillo is the temporary mission nurse for now.. I can tell she is tired though... A new nurse comes in in June or July luckily... It can't be easy being a full time Mission President's wife, having 3 under age children AND Being the mom of 200 missionaries.. PLEASE PRAY FOR HER 

Also we had a great meeting for District Leaders with President and Hermana Castillo... After I held a District meeting in which I cried pretty hard... Then Today I got to sing with Elder Sheffield in the Mission home waiting for the Doctor... The Doctors wife played the Piano... We sang several hymns and the Spirit filled the room... It was so nice to just sing. She told us she wants to steal us and bring us down to the CCM.... Lol

Hey I have to go in 5 minutes! But Hey I have to go... I love you mom and dad. Have a great week. HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!!!!!

Elder Hefner


Elder Laureano ,my kid, he called and told me he got the scriptures you guys send him... He freaked out.... LOL He is VERY grateful!!


Your Son's favorite scriptures... Especially the last one... Corinthians MUST be read in Spanish!!!!!
1Peter 5: 1-3, 10
1 The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:

 2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;

 3 Neither as being lords over God’s heritage, but being ensamples to the flock.

10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

2 Timothy 2: 3-4
 3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

 4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

2 Timothy 1: 7-10
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

 8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

 10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

1 Corinthians 4:17 
 17 For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church.



No comments:

Post a Comment