Saturday, August 13, 2016

Had this VERY strong impression...

BAPTISM OF LUZ!!!!!! WAAAHOOOOOOOO! 




MOM HOP ON!!!!
I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME HOP ON!!!!!
We have a lot to do right now and very little time!!!
Also where is Shelly Rowland going on her mission?! I couldn't hear the video! (I told him Sao Paulo Brazil)
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When does she report?!!
WOOOOOO I will be home to say bye then!!!



Miracle for the week!!
ok so i was walking down the street and saw a young lady about 24 years old and had this VERY strong impression to talk to her. I literally stopped her in her tracks and said that we were missionaries and had a very important message for her. She replied telling me " My mom went to your church for about a year.." I immediately said " will you bring us to her house?" she agreed. We arrived at the house and she greeted us with a warm smile. She said her name was Nana. She is a single mother of about 5 children. We couldn't share because the man who was there left.. But before he did she told us that that day she had seen a member of the church and wanted to stop her and tell her she wanted to come back to church. She had stopped going because the only job she could find made her work on Sundays... She said that she was afraid to open her mouth but just a few hours later God had sent us to help her return again... We will be stopping by soon to put a Baptismal date... The Spirit is SO INCREDIBLE
This is the unofficial dog of Framboyanes Area. We can't have pets in the mission but she lives on the street and follows us to church!!! We found a home for her with the members... Her name is faith because she's super faithful and happy. 



My health is the same but honestly you guys need to read a talk by David A Bednar in the August 2016 Liahona... It TRULY   defines how my mission experience has been... My goal now is to keep going until the very end.
LOVE YOU!!! HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!!!!
WOOOO GO BEN!!!!
Elder Hefner
Also the Zone asked me to barbecue for them... We had a feast but I have never cooked that much food that fast in my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment