Tuesday, October 20, 2015

No news on P-Day and a very sick companion


So I am sure by now you have heard that my companion is sick.. I have been sleeping in the hospital with him for the last three days. I have a little experience with that thanks to my Older sister and Mama :) I was able to tell him everything that was going to happen before it happened....  I have many spiritual experiences that are incredibly personal but now I have to get off if you don't reply... I am borrowing a computer lol 

You will hear from me next week... The Mission President was just here.. His wife was the one who rescued us with the assistants lol he spent 20 mins with us even though he had a meeting and has a fever....I am fine don't worry about me... Just pray for my companion..

Hospital food is expensive! lol HIS MOM KNOWS BECAUSE YOU TOLD HER!!!!!!! WE DON'T TELL OUR MOMS WE ARE IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A REASON... lol We will figure it out PLEASE TELL HER NOT TO WORRY... HE IS DOING GOOD, STILL CRACKING JOKES!!! 
He is going to a doctors office...  he is being released tomorrow... I just want to sleep to be honest. The good thing is the hospital food and rooms are GREAT in the DR lol Well at least in Santiago... lol

Of coarse I don't tell you! lol I only tell you 100th of what actually happens HAHAHAHAHA But we are still living... I will be with him ALWAYS lol I told the mission President that I refuse to leave his side. I haven't left him yet and won't. Honestly I was best friends with Elder Ramos before this world was. He and I are super close...

But I love you guys a ton... I am sorry we haven't had too much time to write.. But I have to go now... I love you guys a ton..

HURRAH!!!! lol Love you mama. I will take some more time out to write you next week.. God be with you. I have prayed that you will have the Spirit to Comfort you... John Chapter 14. 
2nd Timothy Chapter 1
Gives you an insight into LA OBRA MISONAL (missionary work) lol

Elder Hefner

No comments:

Post a Comment