Monday, October 26, 2015

My companion going home...one reason for trials

My Companion going home

Hey my comp is going home. He will be leaving at 8 tomorrow and really it is for the best. He has to go home. He isn't well and needs to recover, but tonight we are going to set goals as to how he can get better much faster and return and serve when he receives a clean bill of health. I am going to miss him tremendously to be honest. He is my best friend and I sincerely hope he desires to return. I told him I will be here waiting for him to return. 

Reminds me so much of Grandpa...

I don't know when I will be returning back to my area. I suspect in the next 2-3 days. I have been sleeping on the couch in the Apartment of the Granges for the last week and Elder Grange has been taking me out with him to repair houses and install smoke Detectors. HE has been a huge help for me and has really made this 10x easier. He reminds me so much of Grandpa it isn't even funny. He is really smart with his hands ( He designed computers for HP) loves listening to Johnny Cash and has a really quick and dry sense of humor. 



There is always a reason for trials...prayers answered 

I did have a couple prayers answered this week so I am happy about that. One of them was that our Ward could be humbled. I received revelation when our sicknesses first started, as I cried in fervent prayer, asking why we weren't allowed to preach. The answer came clear as day to my mind. Our ward wasn't ready and that the Lord was taking away the missionaries for a short while. We began praying that the ward would be humbled and it happened. I got a call from my Sisters last night saying that the Ward was really worried about us and had a Missionary correlation meeting to discuss how to help and divide assignments. Several members showed up to the meeting as well. I almost hit my knees crying in gratitude to the Lord. I can't lie and say that I am not exhausted because I am. The Lord says he will give us a Pattern in all things... Oh and I have had hot water to bathe with...

I am glad the family is doing good. Don't worry about Glorianne and Ben's apartment. It will all work out. It always does. If it makes them feel any better let them know I climb about 100 flights of stairs a day, it builds good calve muscles and to be grateful that these stairs don't have missing steps or you don't have to pray before you walk up them.

But hey my hour is up. I love you guys.. Hopefully I will write you guys next week from my area...I will see you guys Christmas...Love you guys... Have a great week!  Btw my favorite Scripture... Alma 26:12 ok BYEE

12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boastof my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment