Friday, May 22, 2015

The Miracles were NONSTOP the day of Tono´s Baptism...

BAPTISM OF TONOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Me and dad were wearing the same stuff... (Tim Sr. had a baptism the same day 5/16/2015)

THEN IT BECAME A COMMUNITY PROJECT

Ok so Saturday we showed up at Tono's House with 2 and a half gallons of paint. We yelled out Tono and he came out and the look on his face was disbelief... THEN IT BECAME A COMMUNITY PROJECT HAHAHAHAHA Everyone just couldn't believe what we were doing! They brought chairs out to watch us paint and so many people passed by asking if we could help them paint their house just because we did a really good quality job! IT OPENED SO MANY DOORS. 
The Before picture... His house was 4 different colors...AND THE AFTER PICTURE... We repainted the windows white and the entire house yellow as to his request... Everyone was amazed because we did a quality job...

Us painting the house... We all signed our names on the roof of the house!! lol 

Us with Tono and his son Carols (One of our new investigators)

Us with Heidi the wife of Carols and Tono...
We now are teaching all of Tono´s family in that house and A family across the street! Tono even said he wants to help his entire family become baptized or re activated! BUT Tono´s baptism was so beyond Spiritual and I truly believe it revived this dead ward... I was SO nervous before the Baptism because it was my first one in Spanish but right as someone was bearing their testimony the Spirit just flooded me and I heard ¨You were born to do this.¨ Right after that my heart stopped beating fast and I entered into the Waters of Baptism with Tono. After the Baptism we were all crying and then It was announced that I would be singing... Guess who forgot? Yea... ME. So I opened up the Hymnario to I Need The Every Hour and just sang straight from my soul and WHOA. After that the Bishop spoke and for the first time I saw this man cry. He extended a loving invitation to Tono and then GAVE HIM A MASSIVE HUG... Tono is famous for his hugs... THEN everyone else wanted to join in but the Bishop said we had to wait until after the prayer hahahahahaha. It was amazing.. ALSO someone payed for our Ruta (taxi) to the Baptism AND on the way we found an investigator that went off the map for 3 weeks and now he is finally wanting to come to church. We also have found a little community to teach! We literally go from house to house right across the street and we have 3 new families there as well... TALK ABOUT AMAZING. Our area has EXPLODED with people. It came at great sacrifice and a whole new level of endurance I have never before known in this life. Also The day Tono was confirmed I received the gift of the interpretation of tongues. I was asked by a member of the Stake Presidency to translate for a Haitian Brother who is a return missionary who only speaks French and English... I hardly know Spanish but I was able to translate all of Elders Quorum for him AND translate what he wanted to say from English to Spanish.... TALK ABOUT AMAZING!!
With Tono and his family

Service Project in ¨The Boonies¨ with some of the familes we are teaching... The lady is Mercedes... She received the lessons 15 years ago and still remembers the names of the missionaries! She feeds us A LOT lol 



Us burning all the trash (no such thing as garbage men out here)


 and Me preaching the gospel to every creature as instructed... He said NO btw... lol

The youth that we are teaching up there... they are SO smart and are reading EVERYTHING and know all the answers to our questions before we ask them... Investigadores de ORO (Golden Investigators) lol


 The zone... only elder Henze left this transfer

 I have to go... I love you mom and dad!!! LOVE YOU MOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH D&C 88:62 through 86!!!! (What he wants us to study this week)

Elder Hefner

 62 And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near—
 63 Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you;seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
 64 Whatsoever ye ask the Father in my name it shall be given unto you, that is expedient for you;
 65 And if ye ask anything that is not expedient for you, it shall turn unto your condemnation.
 66 Behold, that which you hear is as the voice of one crying in the wilderness—in the wilderness, because you cannot see him—my voice, because my voice is Spirit; my Spirit is truth; truth abideth and hath no end; and if it be in you it shall abound.
 67 And if your eye be single to my glory, your whole bodies shall be filled with light, and there shall be no darkness in you; and that body which is filled with light comprehendeth all things.
 68 Therefore, sanctify yourselves that your minds become single to God, and the days will come that you shall see him; for he will unveil his face unto you, and it shall be in his own time, and in his own way, and according to his own will.
 69 Remember the great and last promise which I have made unto you; cast away your idle thoughts and your excess of laughter far from you.
 70 Tarry ye, tarry ye in this place, and call a solemn assembly, even of those who are the first laborers in this last kingdom.
 71 And let those whom they have warned in their traveling call on the Lord, and ponder the warning in their hearts which they have received, for a little season.
 72 Behold, and lo, I will take care of your flocks, and will raise up elders and send unto them.
 73 Behold, I will hasten my work in its time.
 74 And I give unto you, who are the first laborers in this last kingdom, a commandment that you assemble yourselves together, and organize yourselves, and prepare yourselves, and sanctify yourselves; yea, purify your hearts, and cleanse your hands and your feet before me, that I may make you clean;
 75 That I may testify unto your Father, and your God, and my God, that you are clean from the blood of this wicked generation; that I may fulfill this promise, this great and last promise, which I have made unto you, when I will.
 76 Also, I give unto you a commandment that ye shall continue in prayer and fasting from this time forth.
 77 And I give unto you a commandment that you shall teach one another the doctrine of the kingdom.
 78 Teach ye diligently and my grace shall attend you, that you may be instructed more perfectly in theory, in principle, in doctrine, in the law of the gospel, in all things that pertain unto the kingdom of God, that are expedient for you to understand;
 79 Of things both in heaven and in the earth, and under the earth; things which have been, things which are, things which must shortly come to pass; things which are at home, things which are abroad; the wars and the perplexities of the nations, and the judgments which are on the land; and a knowledge also of countries and of kingdoms—
 80 That ye may be prepared in all things when I shall send you again to magnify the calling where unto I have called you, and the mission with which I have commissioned you.
 81 Behold, I sent you out to testify and warn the people, and it becometh every man who hath been warned toward his neighbor.
 82 Therefore, they are left without excuse, and their sins are upon their own heads.
 83 He that seeketh me early shall find me, and shall not be forsaken.
 84 Therefore, tarry ye, and labor diligently, that you may be perfected in your ministry to go forth among the Gentiles for the last time, as many as the mouth of the Lord shall name, to bind up the law and seal up the testimony, and to prepare the saints for the hour of judgment which is to come;
 85 That their souls may escape the wrath of God, the desolation of abomination which awaits the wicked, both in this world and in the world to come. Verily, I say unto you, let those who are not the first elders continue in the vineyard until the mouth of the Lord shall call them, for their time is not yet come; their garments are not clean from the blood of this generation.
 86 Abide ye in the liberty wherewith ye are made free;entangle not yourselves in sin, but let your hands be clean, until the Lord comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment