Thursday, November 26, 2015

So we have a problem... I come home in less than a year...

Surprise lunch at Hermana Charo´s house! The ¨Dying¨ missionaries who served in Esperanza Were there too!...

The reality of time left and Visa

So we have a problem... I come home in less than a year...Actually as of tomorrow I will officially be illegal in the country... my Visa Expires tomorrow...AWKWARD!!! I AM PULLING A DAD! I have like a 3 month period to extend it so the office is taking care of it... And no I come home around November 17th.......My week was awesome. We had several Spiritual experiences and have so much work we can´t stop to study in the Afternoon. The time is going by too fast. I don´t want to come home. I am praying it will slow down...

P-Day at Kelvis house! They invited us over to eat!!!!!!! I was so stoked! We had breakfast with them! (To be honest it was our first member meal in about a week and a half) They are by far our favorite ward family. They keep us fed even though they don´t have much. Charo his wife is the seminary teacher and Kelvin is now the Young Men´s President!! It was a good P-Day today!

¨Ask and ye shall receive, Knock and it shall be opened unto you¨

So I had several experiences this week but the one that I can share that isn't too sacred is what happened in Mariany´s house. We were invited over for a Family Home Evening and at first Mariany told me the Elders couldn't have the message because they talk WAY to much and so I said OK... But the sisters told us we HAD to take the message. I bowed my head in prayer and received the revelation as to what I was to talk about. We sat down with 3 future missionaries and I taught them the Two things every missionary needs in order to be a truly successful Missionary. We sat and talked with them as if they were entering the mission the next day. Tears filled everyone´s eyes and the minute I began speaking Jose Miguel said ¨ I KNEW we were going to talk on this I JUST FELT IT!¨ I smiled and continued speaking. All the Missionaries testified and we all felt so strongly that we helped change the lives of these three youth..: Afterwards the mom of Mariany who is inactive told me and a quote¨Elder Hefner I never knew you could speak like that... Normally you are always joking around but seriously now I know why you were called to be the Leader over these missionaries... Thank you I haven´t felt this way in awhile.¨ I honestly give thanks to my father in heaven because he answers every prayer. ¨Ask and ye shall receive, Knock and it shall be opened unto you¨

Words of encouragement

While I was in our Zone Council I conveyed my distress about a few things that were passing in my area and The Hermana Leader, who happens to be a great friend of mine(We are from the same group in the CCM) Wrote me a note of Encouragement with some scriptures attached and this is what they say... Isaias 41:9-10;13 
 9 Porque te tomé de los confines de la tierra, y de tierras lejanas te llamé y te dije: Mi siervo eres tú; te escogí y no te deseché.
 10 No temas, porque yo estoy contigo; no desmayes, porque yo soy tu Dios que te fortalezco; siempre te ayudaré; siempre te sustentaré con la diestra de mi justicia.

 13 Porque yo, Jehová, soy tu Dios, quien te sostiene de la mano derecha y te dice: No temas, yo te ayudaré.

Isaiah 41: 9-10, 13
 Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.
 10 ¶Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
 IT´S A KOLA REAL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
(Kola Real is the poor more sugary version of Coca Cola products that is drunk here... I LOVE IT)

I DON´T WANT TO COME HOME. Honestly I don´t even want to call either... I just want to focus on the Work. We have SO MUCH. The area is exploding and I want several people with a Baptismal date before I leave In December...
I am still going to call obviously! BUT HEY! I have to go soon! I told dad to send me something in December!! REMIND HIM TO SEND IT lol I have to go and work now! But I love you both a ton! Tell Glorianne AND Mary to check their emails! Love you guys... Hope Kenai and Sytka are doing ok...
TALK TO YOU LATER LOVE YA!!!!!! HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!!!!

Elder Hefner

Our district taking selfies! WE ARE TINY BUT MIGHTY! There are only 4 of us...




No comments:

Post a Comment