Wednesday, December 2, 2015

An almost serious accident and Thanksgiving




Busy Week and almost serious accident

PLEASE I ONLY HAVE 30 MINUTES!! SEND ME THE RECIPE FOR HOW TO MAKE GREEN BEEN CASSEROLE !!! LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PACKAGES THE WHOLE ZONE CAN´T BELIEVE YOU... 

YOU CAN´T BELIEVE THE DAY I HAVE HAD... SO STRESSFUL AND on Our way home almost got into accident but it is ok the lord really protected his missionaries today...
I have had a really rough week to be honest and on the way to the internet center we literally almost died... I boldozer pulled out in front of our bus that was going 75 mph... It almost broke the window where the sisters were seated... The lord protected his missionaries.. Thank you for your prayers of saftey for me. THEY WORK...

A week of feasting

The activity tomorrow will be for 24 missionaries and i am cooking FOR ALL OF THEM lol HELP ME. I have inherited the SANTIAGO Party gene! lol I could not find turkey  but I am going to barbecue Chicken and Steak :) I am doing a Christmas activity of fried burritos to try and get the ward going again... All the church leaders are invited and the zone leaders want to come and talk to everyone. The thanksgiving activity was originally planned for just a few people but Elder Olalere my old comp was transferred into the zone as a district leader and Elder Christensen is the other and Elder Faalogo the other District leader so all the district leaders are best friends and we have a really white zone so the activity changed to everyone...WE HAVE 6 PEOPLE WITH A BAPTISMAL DATE!!!!! 4 of them are families who we are helping to get married as well :D WE HAVE EXPLODED WITH WORK... We have 6 with a baptismal date... more then 30 investigators and more than 35 less actives we are working with... 

Thanksgiving Message

I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ... I am grateful for an unborn gift from our Heavenly Father who was probably one of our best friends before this life even started. I am grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ... His never ending love is the reason I am who I am and the Reason that I am becoming who I am becoming. I am grateful for a gorgeous little sister who is growing into a beautiful young lady. I am grateful for an amazing Older sister and Best friend. Someone who I have always relied on. I am grateful for a brother in law who always knows when to crack a joke exactly when I need it. I am grateful for a mom whose love knows no bounds and has existed and will always exist throughout the eternity's. I am grateful for a Dad who has always been example of pure charity and love, someone who is my dad and my brother. Someone who leads his home as Christ would. I am grateful for two loving Grandparents who have always been my support and have always been a refuge for when the storms of life get too hard... A butterscotch from grandpa and a big ole hug from grandma accompanied with a giant plate of Potato Salad... I am grateful for my sacred calling as a missionary, that this Thanksgiving I am able to give the greatest gift I have to others, The Gospel of Jesus Christ.

I love you guys so much but I have to go soon... My time is up... 
I miss you guys more than you can imagine... What I wouldn't give to be with you all tomorrow around the table... But honestly their are people here who need me more. I promised Heavenly Father before this life that I would live to serve others less fortunate than I... Even if that means leaving behind those I love more than any other in this world... I love you guys so much! Hurrah for Israel... I will take lots of Pictures this week!

OH I AM SENDING THE PACKAGE THIS WEEK OF BULTOS... Inside dads bag is your Christmas gift... YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO OPEN IT!! AND INSIDE BEN´S IS LILY´S CHRISTMAS GIFT! DO NOT OPEN TILL CHRISTMAS!!! Ok NEXT WEEK! I will be writing probably around two because I have to cook! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!! TALK TO YOU MUCH MORE NEXT WEEK!!!

Elder Hefner

No comments:

Post a Comment